For questions about the Survey of Corporate Giving and the Rodman Report, or to schedule an interview, please contact:
Scott Patterson | firstname.lastname@example.org | (512) 217-8390
• Download our 2017 Survey of Corporate Giving Press Release
• Download the full 2017 Rodman Report.
• Download our 2017 Rodman Report infographic (PDF). The infographic may be freely posted or published on your website, blog or publication. *
• Download the full 2016 Rodman Report.
• Download our 2016 Rodman Report infographic (PDF). The infographic may be freely posted or published on your website, blog or publication. *
• Download our 2016 Survey of Corporate Giving Press Release.
* We invite you to share and/or republish the findings from our study. Please attribute your reference(s) to the Rodman Report: A Survey of Corporate Giving in Central Texas.
Rodman Report – In The Media
KEYE – We Are Austin
“Cap City Cares”
The act of giving back is definitely a part of the Austin way of life, and we’re proud of it! Beth Krueger with Austin Gives and Austin City Council Member Alison Alter join the show for a special edition of “Cap City Cares.”
Watch the full segment from KEYE Austin
Austin American Statesman
“Survey says Austin businesses give more than ever”
Business philanthropy continues to grow in Austin, with more local companies giving to nonprofits and increasing their philanthropic budgets, according to an annual survey by Rodman and Associates, a local philanthropic advisor.
Read the full article from the Austin American Stateman
Austin Business Journal
“How Austin companies make philanthropy part of their business plan”
Does your company have a philanthropy budget? A big majority of Central Texas companies do, according to a report from an Austin group that examines corporate philanthropy in the area.
Read the full article from the Austin Business Journal.
KEYE: We Are Austin
In a special edition of Capital City Cares: Central Texas companies are making it their business to give back. Beth Kruger with Austin Gives, and Scott Patterson with Patterson-Hughes break down the numbers.
Watch the full interview from KEYE.